The NEW VIUAF2010KIT Anest Iwata 2010 Air fed mask has been developed with the operator in mind. The mask is functional, stylish, comfortable and lightweight.
The 2010 Air fed mask has a new upward air flow for operator comfort and to protect the user from 2 pack paints. This balances the positive pressure, and also helps against irritation of the eyes when the mask is used for long periods
The NEW 2010 air fed mask is certified as class 3 which is required for 2 pack paints, the masks requires a visible or audible warning for this certification.
• Upward air flow, means less irritation to eyes, when used for long periods. NEW!
• The new warning made from one complete pipe, this means no joints. NEW!
• Floating headband adjustment for maximum comfort.
• Comfort sweatband.
• Easily adjustable headband ratchet.
• Wide vision visor
• Cartridge type vision cassette.
• Replaceable visor cover.
• Low noise air diffuser.
• Air filter regulator mounted on pliable bracket that moulds to the body.
• Carbon filter
• Adjustable air control regulatorClick here for more information